SlideShow

...............Well...every end has a beginning... and this is the beginning! One man. One Show. One hour. Once a week. One web Radio.... At Midnight...
1

27th Show - "Soundtracks....what else?"

Welcome to a special 'cinematic' edition of Pulsed Waves.
Soundtrack songs and a farewell...

The Playlist...

01.Nino Rota Grand Orchestra - The Godfather (OST "The Godfather")
02.Harry Connick, Jr. - Promise me you'll remember (OST "The Godfather part III")
03.Madonna - Crazy for you (OST "Vision Quest")
04.Paul McCartney - No more lonley nights (OST "Give my regards to Broad Street")
05.Maria McKee - Show me heaven (OST "Days of thunder")
06.The Pretenders - If there was a man (OST "007 The Living Daylights")
07.Dan Hartman - I can dream about you (OST "Streets of fire")
08.Glenn Frey - You belong to the city (OTvS "Miami Vice")
09.Mike + The Mechanics - Silent running (OST "On dangerous ground")
10.Freddie Mercury - Love kills (OST "Metropolis")
11.John Parr - St. Elmo's fire (OST "St. Elmo's fire")
12.The Temptations - My girl (OST "My girl")
13.Ben E. King - Stand by me (OST "Stand by me")
14.Culture Club - Love is love (OST "Electric dreams")
15.The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody (OST "The Ghost")
16.Amy Irving - Why don't you do right? (OST "Who framed Roger Rabbit?")
17.Whitney Houston - Saving all my love for you

The Show...

1 σχόλια:

Ηλίας Περόγαμβρος

Really enjoyed it...

Post a Comment