SlideShow

...............Well...every end has a beginning... and this is the beginning! One man. One Show. One hour. Once a week. One web Radio.... At Midnight...
0

7th Show - "Murder she said..."

Show number 7.
Have I ever told you the story of the "Black swan"? I guess not."Black swan" was a boy, now a man and some day soon I will tell that story to you...Anyway...
I really enjoyed this last one, hope you did or you will through this post. Next week it's gonna be tough. Third time I've changed my mind (sorry about that). Till next time.

Follows the playlist:
1. Last Drive - Every Night
2. Τάκης Γραμμένος - Αν θυμηθείς
3. Υποσυνείδητο - Ενα τραγούδι για τη χαρά μου
4. Γλυκιά Συμμορία - Εκτη νύκτα
5. Υδρογόνο 3 - Μια ματιά
6. Rodondo Rocks - Listen to the wind blow
7. Ενδελέχεια - Μικρές χαρές
8. Πέτρος Θεοτοκάτος - Δική Μας Η Νύχτα
9. Iris - Μπαλάντα για τον ξένο (album version)
10.Απόντες - Ζωή
11.Φάνης Μεζίνης - Παράξενη Βροχή
12.Ματωμένα Πέπλα - Πες ενα ψέμα
13.Κεραίες - Ναϊας

As always here's the show:

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment