SlideShow

...............Well...every end has a beginning... and this is the beginning! One man. One Show. One hour. Once a week. One web Radio.... At Midnight...
0

8th Show - "The infinite me"

I can only talk about things that trouble my mind and hope that people like listening to. Worlds collided in me in this show. The past and the present , taking my chances and face the future. This show was like a milestone to me. I believe that in the future I will either hate it or love it. Next show definitely no more Greek rock. Off I go! K44 tonight! Battlestations!!
Here's the play list:

01. Dust Rhymes - 5 Επιστολές
02. Silence - Cries
03. Ασκοί Του Αιόλου -  Όλα Είναι Απλά
04. Ιχνη του Ανέμου - Κολάζ
05. Αρνάκια - Η πτώση
06. Τρύπες - Ταξιδιάρα Ψυχή
07. Λυμένοι Ζυγοί - Στο Σταύρο
08. Χρυσαλλίς - Νύχτες παλιές
09. Κίτρινα Ποδήλατα - Ταξιδεύω Το Εγώ Μου
10. Χαμένες Ψυχές - Στιγμές
11. Domenica - Αχρηστα Ρολόγια
12. Λευκές Νύχτες - Θέλω Να Σε Δω
13. Ριφιφι - Κάπου θα με βρείς

Here's the show:

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment